Our CSA starts in about a month! I’ve started collecting recipes for produce that I know we’ll receive and will taste better cooked, like bitter greens, beats and eggplant. I use Pinterest to collect and organize recipes, and I have board dedicated to recipes for the CSA produce. Here are some new recipes that I’m looking forward to making… at least right now when making these meals is still a hypothetical. These recipes focus on some foods we received frequently: sweet potatoes, beets, and bitter greens.
- Sweet potato hummus
- Spicy Thai sweet potato, coconut, and ginger soup
- Beet and goat cheese tacos with avocado cream
- Beet, Kale and goat cheese pizza
- Spinach (bitter greens) and cheese balls
- Swiss chard and caramelized onion tacos
- Spinach orzo
- Homemade ravioli
What recipes do you have stored up for the CSA season?